Join Dan, Sean and Chris as they catch up on the last few weeks. Just because we take a break doesn’t mean Google does! Meet Spaces, Google new tool to solve some problem we didn’t know we had. Slides gets a Q&A feature. Yay! We talk VR, Tiltbrush, Chrome based alternatives to sophisticated software tools, GBoard, and more. We say goodbye to Snagit, and ruminate on what might happen at Google I/O tomorrow.
Segment 1: What’s New with Google
- Google Spaces - What do you think of it?
- Google Classroom - Schedule Posts
- Youtube for iOS now has Google Cardboard view for 360° videos
Segment 2: Tips and Tricks.
- Changes coming to the Certified Trainer Program - still NDA for now but can let people know they should get on with it if they are already working on it.
- Learned from +Darren Maltais in Drawing, shapes ARE text boxes! Just double click and type!
Segment 3: Chrome and Android:
Segment 4: Classroom Applications:
- Storytelling made better with Google MyMaps
Shoutouts and Feedback- always a good idea to let the audience know about sessions, workshops, keynotes- and events happening in International Education.
- Innovators Academy in Denver coming up.
- We are running a presentation at ISTE! Come say hi!
- Wednesday, June 29, 10:15–11:15 am MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
- GAFE Summits everywhere!
- http://weekofmaking.org/ White House initiative
- EdCamp Resources: EdCamp Illinois http://www.edcampillinois.com/schedule.html