Chris and Sean are back and trying to catch up with Google updates. Drive has new updates to make organization easier, Calendar has added more holidays as well as suggestions on the mobile version. Google now has a billion Gmail users and is valued as the world's most valuable publicly traded company. Commenting has gotten easier in Docs and Slides, a few great extensions, and an update for the Classroom iOS app.
- Segment 1: What’s New with Google
- Segment 2: Tips and Tricks.
- Drive organisation… How do you do it?
- Segment 3: Chrome and Android:
- Chris recently did a collaboration demo of Soundtrap on the BETT stage in London, by collaborating with the developers. They were in London, he was in Sydney. Soundtrap is cool. - Very cool
- Segment 4: Classroom Applications: