The gang is joined by special guest listener, Chris Fitzgerald, from the Kimberly Area School District. We cover a bunch of updates Google has released in the past couple weeks including new features for Google Classroom, better searching in Google Drive, and language features in Google Sheets. Kim celebrates the end of the year early with Youtube Rewind and celebrates Star Wars: The Force Awakens by demoing an awesome Lightsaber Chrome experiment. Chris wants Santa to bring him a Pixel C for under the tree. Chris Fitzgerald shows a cool add-on for Google Docs to improve writing, as well as how his students are using Google Tour Builder to study glaciers. We wrap up with EdPuzzle that has recently added Google Classroom integration.
- Segment 1: What’s New with Google
- Segment 2: Tips and Tricks.
- Segment 3: Chrome and Android:
- LightSaber Chrome Experiment (kz) So fun and cool. Wonder if it will show sharing the screen?
- Segment 4: Classroom Applications:
- Tour Builder - Great for Science, Social Studies, Multiple uses (CF)
- If more is needed I can talk about Grammarly, Hour of Code