Join Juan and Chris this week as they talk about the new Inbox tool for streamlining access to your Gmail. Add-ons come to Forms, so now you can limit responses and bring values from lists. We give an overview on the new suite of Nexus devices, some good tips for 2 factor authentication, seeing maps in your new tabs, and some tips for bookmarks. Learn about two very cool classroom applications.
- Segment 1: What’s New with Google
- Add Ons in Forms
- Strengthening 2-Step Verification with Security Key - http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.mx/2014/10/strengthening-2-step-verification-with.html
- New Nexus Devices - https://play.google.com/store/devices
- Segment 2: Tips and Tricks.
- Making shortcuts to your main Google Apps
- Segment 3: Chrome and Android:
- Segment 4: Classroom Applications:
- Create a Word Cloud Within Your Google Documents - http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/create-word-cloud-within-your-google.html#.VEmhDDCJOuY