The whole band is (almost) back together! Check out the experts directory to find a trainer near you! What would you do with a *huge* tablet in the classroom? How to change your status in Hangouts and get your teaching on without embarrassing messages from your friends. Tough lessons in sharing Creative Commons content, plus screencasting from your phone. All this plus loads of resources for teaching coding, no experience needed.
- Segment 1: What’s New with Google
- Change your status in Google Hangouts (very important when teaching!) (ME)
- Segment 2: Tips and Tricks.
- Copyright strikes on YouTube. Lessons learned (CB)
- Segment 3: Chrome and Android:
- Duolingo for Schools is out. And free (JDL, via FD)
- Segment 4: Classroom Applications:
- In order to enter this Competition, entrants must upload their video onto YouTube.